10.27.2011

Welcome

I officially welcome myself and you to my 2nd blog. I really don't know if I should keep writing in my first blog but the last post was published on August 9. It's October 17 today and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to fill in the gap at all. So I made this one. I'm kinda starting over...

Kids grow up so fast. You just blink and they're a size bigger, their hair is longer, they say more words. My daughter is just like that. And she's the reason why I stopped blogging.

I'm a stay at home mom but my life is so fast paced I don't even have the time anymore to write about anything. I used to blog almost every single day, even several posts a day, and that lasted years. I don't want to admit that it was just a phase because since I was a kid I've always loved writing.

And then I met my husband, and because of him I was introduced to a new side of writing-- blogging. I was hooked. It was a great way of documenting my pregnancy and everything else. I kept getting positive feedback and that motivated me to update my blog. But I just slipped away.

It feels like neglecting an old, classic novel, that you've kept for so long and read a hundred times. My 1st blog still means a lot to me but I just gave up on it. I'm still thinking of an appropriate post to close it down... If ever I become really, really sure.

The thing is, I also started to hate how publicly known it had become when I really just wanted an "online journal". Stupid right? That why I realized that it's not my obligation to reveal everything that's going on in my family, especially stuff about my child. I made some stupid decisions, but I'm not ashamed of that, cos that's what I get for being a proud mom and wife!

In this blog I'd still write about my family, but it's gonna be more of ME, my personal thoughts, opinions about anything under the sun. So join me in this new adventure of self-discovery and countless memories.

Til next time.


3 comments:

  1. yay new blog. i love you.

    love,
    the dad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. found it! i'm so smart ahahaha :) will look forward to new entries! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jai: i love you too :)
    @ Joice: hiiii! welcome to my new blog! haha :D

    ReplyDelete

I would really love a comment! Please feel free to write one. Thanks!