12.23.2011

Friends

I have them and they're awesome!

A friend of mine just came back from the middle east and she's spending Christmas here, and last night I went out with her and another friend of ours. We've known each other for yearsss and I wasn't surprised that we're still the same as we've ever been. We were short of two friends though--one is abroad and the other one, well, she has a 2 month old baby and I, of all people, understand what that's like...

It felt good to spend time with them. I'm always focused on my family that I almost forgot how it feels like to go out. We've been planning that date forever and I was glad that J said I could go. He was on baby duty back home and he was also such a dear to pick me up when it was time to go home.

I really missed my friends! We're planning another date next week and I'm really excited about it. They're so awesome. I wish I could shrink them and put them in my pocket forever. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love a comment! Please feel free to write one. Thanks!