6.22.2012

Full Circle

The daughter is in another room playing with one of my ILs so I have decided to take this opportunity and write. Oh, to write again. Actually I'm really surprised that my husband who's also a blogger managed to come up with 2 new blog posts recently while he has a job. And here I am, just starting one now.

There's just no time anymore. I can't even remember the last time I published a post and what it was about. My life recently has been full of babyI, and I'm relieved that fate has allowed me to hire a nanny.

And because of the recent turn of events and the unmistakable "signs" that I asked for, I've decided to go back to being a working mom.  A nanny is here, family members are always around, it's 2012--expenses are skyrocketing, and now that babyI's much bigger and much more capable of doing big girl things, there's absolutely no more reason for me not to get back on track. I know everything's gonna be okay.

...But I'm still waiting for that call. They say that it's already in the bag, but I'm never truly, entirely, positively sure that I got the job until I hear from them. So, I'm really praying for this one. My husband needs my help in supporting our little family and he doesn't need to tell me that. I've always tried to find ways to show him that we're in this together, including whatever sideline or racket that I did or could do while I was a SAHM. I hope things will fall into place. I hope it happens before the year ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love a comment! Please feel free to write one. Thanks!