1.09.2012

Respect

No woman deserves to be treated like a low life. I have been yelled at today and my first reaction was shock, then came anger. Real, raging anger. It was truly unacceptable. But I didn't yell back, because unlike that person, I know what RESPECT is and I still give it to people even when they don't deserve it.

Because I love.

And do you know what hurts the most? I'm really close with the person who DISRESPECTED me and now I'm REALLY sure that things really aren't what they used to be anymore. They're just not the same. I'm not surprised that this past weekend was terrible. My patience was tested to the limit. No matter how much I wanted to turn things around, I just couldn't.

Now I believe them. Things do change at some point, and that point is THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love a comment! Please feel free to write one. Thanks!