1.03.2012

Stats

Cool. So cool. I just tried the new Blogger interface and now it's easier to navigate my dashboard. And what's more is that I came across STATS, and I am so happy to find out that even though I don't have any official followers, this blog has been getting hits all along-- from all over the world! It's amazing and I'm so inspired to write more. Thank YOU for reading my thought bubbles!

I do hope you guys would actually follow though, cos I got a lot more tricks up my sleeve. More topics, reviews, anything actually, while trying to steer away from motherhood topics (which rightfully belong in my other blog). I'm no expert in the girly stuff but I do have my own sense of style and I'm willing to share them with you. I am so excited to write new posts. Thanks again for stopping by. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really love a comment! Please feel free to write one. Thanks!